health care YOUR way
Direct Primary Care is a model of health care delivery that restores the relationship between doctor and patient, removing the insurance middle man. Dr. Glynn has been passionate about this philosophy since before she went to medical school, while she was delivering care to the elderly and those with disabilities in medical homes and hospital settings. With insurance deductibles and premiums growing ever more expensive, patients avoid going to the doctor when they need it most. Direct primary care, in which a patient pays a monthly fee in exchange for comprehensive services, encourages a close relationship between doctor and patient. The goal is prevention and optimization of health, rather than treating disease.
Insurance and cash patients can take advantage of this option. Patients who have Regence, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Lifewise, Group Health and Premera must have visits billed through insurance, but the services below would be covered by the monthly direct primary care fee.
- unlimited scheduled office visits
- unlimited scheduled phone consults
- unlimited scheduled telemedicine/video visits
- unlimited email correspondence
- annual physicals, wellness and prevention visits
- nutrition and dietary counseling
- mental health counseling visits and brief check-ins
- acute visits for common illnesses
- blood draws performed by Dr. Glynn (great options for kids who are afraid of a lab)
- vaccine counseling as part of and outside of a well child visit
- consultations regarding school paperwork, IEPs, 504 Plan development
How much does it cost?
Normal office prices for services:
- first office visit $285
- return office visit $125
- telemedicine/video visit $125
- phone consult $65
- blood draws $25
All of the above are included for $60 per patient per month when you sign up for Direct Primary Care through Dr. Glynn.
- $60/month per adult, teen or child patient
- $40/month per child patient with a parent enrolled
The first month’s payment is a combination of the $30 enrollment fee and the membership fee for that month. Your membership starts on the date that you decide to enroll and is billed monthly on that date each month. The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
enroll for auto-pay
All members must enroll for auto-pay online with a credit or pin-less debit card. All fees are collected on a monthly schedule based on the date of your enrollment. No long-term contract is required, and you can cancel at any time.
Cancellation is free and can be done at any time. Re-enrollment requires a $100 fee. If a membership is cancelled, your prorated membership fee will be refunded to you.